Do you want to attract your audience, build your brand and connect with your customers?
Good, because I’ve got a passion for helping and a hankering for doing the dirty work.
I’m here to help you use social media to expand your digital footprint and improve your work-life balance.
Here’s how it works:
First, we’ll chat (in person, via email or phone) about your brand – your mission, vision and values.
We will discuss your business goals, target audience and current marketing efforts to name a few.
If we agree there’s a good fit between your needs and my expertise, we’ll discuss the various ways in which we can work together:
- Coaching: Get actionable advice and feedback on the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy based on data. You’ll receive a one-hour session and walk away with recommendations on the social media channels and strategic approaches that best fit your business given your goals, industry, resources and target audience.
- Activation: Hand over the reins for daily social media management so you can get back to doing what you do best: building your business. You’ll receive beautifully branded profiles and compelling content to be posted across social media channels that will serve to increase your fan base and online engagement.
- Advanced: Receive a highly customized, 7-step social media marketing plan and content editorial calendar that details the content, topics and channels that will be promoted and utilized throughout the month. Through monthly reports, you’ll stay in loop on follower and engagement growth across channels.
- Analytics: Your customized 7-step social media marketing plan will include highly targeted, paid social media campaigns that drive web traffic and social engagement. Each month you’ll receive detailed reports that highlight audience demographics, follower growth and website traffic.
- Advertising: Get highly customized, paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram that drive page likes, post engagement, website clicks and/or conversions. Receive an analytical report with valuable insights on audience demographics as well as what copy and imagery works best.
- Audit: After a review of your social media insights and Google Analytics, we’ll discuss the pain points of your current strategy. You will receive an overview of your digital footprint – specifically your social media presence, blog, SEO, branding, web design and email marketing – and detailed recommendations for moving forward in all of the areas identified above.
I’m a people person and throughout the years, I’ve been fortunate to work with some incredible individuals and small businesses.