My passion is helping businesses use social media to attract their audience, build awareness for their brand and connecting to their customers. I love helping businesses develop a strategic approach to using social media, and I draw on my experience and expertise to craft creative campaigns and concepts that businesses can utilize to grow their social media presence.
What sets me apart:
If you've come here to find a speaker for your event, I bet that you're hoping to inform and inspire your audience about how they can best use social media for their brand or business.
I'm good at bringing the expertise and great at bringing the energy. I'm often described as energetic, inspiring, engaging, enthusiastic and passionate.
The topics that I excel in speaking about are social media marketing best practices and strategy, self-awareness and authenticity, Instagram marketing, bravery, and personal branding.
When I speak, time flies - not just for me, but for the audience. Plus, I love a good Q&A, so you can always bank on me sticking around to answer questions in a very transparent, authentic manner.
Watch me speak:
Where I've spoken:
I have spoken at conferences, retreats, colleges and chapter meetings, such as:
- Buffalo Niagara Sales & Marketing Executives: Embracing Authenticity In A Digital World
- Young Nonprofits Professionals Network: How To Stand Out Online Using Instagram & InstaStories
- Erie County Community College: How To Use Social Media To Build A Brand and Showcase Leadership
- University at Buffalo Center For Entrepreneurial Leadership Mastery Forum: The Importance, Opportunities, and Best Practices That Exist In Social Media
- University at Buffalo: Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership All-State Minority and Women Emerging Entrepreneurs Program
- University at Buffalo Women on the Rise Club: How To Stand Out Online Using Instagram & InstaStories
- University at Buffalo American Marketing Association Club: How To Build A Personal Brand
- University at Buffalo Blackstone LaunchPad: Applying Social Media Best Practices To Make Yourself Known
- Young Nonprofits Professionals Network: How To Apply Social Media Best Practices To Stand Out
- Public Relations Society of America - Buffalo Niagara Chapter: Data To Decisions
The people who find my messaging most impactful are individuals that are willing to roll up their sleeves to pursue their passion.
Don't just take my word for it...
"Julia is a tremendously enthusiastic and talented marketer. During her speaking engagement that I attended, she captivated her audience not only with her wonderful personality but also with her ability to articulate complicated concepts in a way that truly resonated with the audience. Her expertise in the field of social media strategy is unmatched, as is her professionalism and passion to maximize customer satisfaction."