Do you need help planning out your social media content for 2017?
The most important aspect of a social media marketing plan is the strategy.
In order to use social media to attract your audience, build your brand awareness and connect with your customers, you have to plan ahead and be strategic.
I mean, can you imagine how much time you’d save on a daily, weekly and monthly basis if you had a framework for what, how often and where to post content?
I’m gonna take a guess here and say you’re spending a lot of time deciding what to post to social media.
It’s time to focus on strategically crafting your content editorial calendar in a way that helps you save time and reduce stress.
The Social Media Content Planning Workbook includes:
- recommendations for posting frequency across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- a list of topics to post about on social media
- a pre-filled worksheet sample page with detailed recommendations on what types of content to post on what days of the week
- a blank 2017 calendar that can be used to pre-fill with content for the upcoming year
The Workbook will help you:
- plan your social media content ahead of time
- create a content strategy that includes a variety of topics and post types
- flesh out your content strategy on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- develop a content editorial calendar that covers what, where and when content is being posted
This Workbook is perfect for you if you are:
- trying to create diverse, valuable content for your fans
- attempting to use content to establish online credibility
- looking to increase social media engagement
- struggling with ideas for what content to post about
- in need of guidance on how often, and where, to post content
The biggest part of creating a smart, strategic social media plan for your brand or business is planning ahead.
The Social Media Content Planning Workbook will help you plan a variety of valuable content updates that keep your followers coming back for more.