Small businesses often struggle with finding the resources needed to tackle social media head-on.
However, in today’s digital world, having a social media presence is no longer a benefit – it’s a requirement.
Without a presence on social, small businesses stand to not only lose brand awareness and business, but credibility.
As a digital marketing consultant, it is my purpose and passion to help individuals (and the companies they work for,) better understand the tools, tactics and technologies available to increase their digital footprint.
However, in order for me to deliver useful and relevant advice to Buffalo Niagara’s small business community, I need to hear from you!
Please take a minute to consider the following questions:
- What is your greatest struggle on social media?
- What problems do you currently face with digital marketing?
- What social media channels do you use?
- What channels or tools do you want to learn more about?
- What area of digital marketing are you most interested in learning about?
Please share your answers, experiences and questions in the comments below!
I will be compiling your feedback, and coming up with answers, which I will post as a follow-up to this blog post, so stay tuned!